MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Checking Out

I came across the MooseJaw site via my PUB assignment. My first impression is that I love the color scheme of the whole site including the layout. Almost all of our ecommerce clients in my company are into sports products so I make sure to take note the design of each sports site that I visit. I also liked the layout of the product detail pages and the tabs to display more info. I even tried to purchase some volcom clothing just to have a feel of the checkout process.

3 comments:

NFL Jerseys said...

This is a great post,which has a lot of readers.
Such kind of post giving us various knowaledge,it worthy to read.It is so wonderful.

asics shoes said...

We provide you with a fun and hassle-free shopping experience; if you know what you’re looking for, you’ll be able to find it in a snap with our signature navigation system.

tiffany and co outlet said...

There’s defiantly a lot of great tips here I’m going to try to be more aware of.Good luck to the author!I’m very glad that a writer like you invests your time in a meaningful and useful way in which you share your knowledge with the people around you especially us bloggers.I am glad to post my views and points in this blog,