MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Busy Weekend

Wow, the next few days will be very exciting (and tiring). We're now setting up to leave in a couple of hours. It's The Husband's birthday on Monday so we're going to stay at Astoria Plaza for two nights to celebrate. His friends will come tonight for a small party and the next day is another party for me and my girlfriends. I can't wait to see their babies. It has been so long since I saw them. I've been spending my free time wrapping about a gazillion gifts with Sandy's "help" (If I don't ask her, she'll just want the toys for herself) and I'm so excited to see the kids' faces when they see our gifts. Still need to order food though but after that, I'll let everything run its course.

3 comments:

Nike shox clearance said...

This is a great post,which has a lot of readers.
Such kind of post giving us various knowaledge,it worthy to read.It is so wonderful.

Coach Outlet Store Online said...

This is a communication platform, thank everybody to share your information here.
I greatly benefit from your articles every time I read one.

Asics Shoes said...

They filled their magazines with images of narcissistic young men sporting fashionable clothes and accessories. And they persuaded other young men to study them with a mixture of envy and desire."