MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Wedding Cameras

I've never heard of wedding cameras until I watched a FRIENDS episode where Monica and Chandler got married. The idea is just so nice that I somehow wished that I did something similar on my wedding. I saw some being sold at shopforweddings.com and find their designs really nice. There are cute ring bearer and flower girl cameras, Bling Bling camera, beach camera, pink florals and the usual basic whites. It's so nice to see your wedding from your guests’ eyes right? It doesn't come cheap if you buy each one for your 250 guests but one camera per table will do just right. Sigh. Now I just keep on seeing my wedding flash before my eyes after browsing all the wedding favors and gifts from the shopforweddings.com site.

2 comments:

Nike shox clearance said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

moncler jackets said...

This collection of wedding cameras will help the married couple remember one of the most enchanting days.