MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Flickr

I'm trying to decide if I should upgrade my flickr account. I have more than a thousand photos there and I can't view them anymore. The basic account only displays up to 200 photos and won't be able to access the other photos until you upgrade. I haven't checked the price yet but I know it's somewhere between $20-$25. It's really affordable I know but if you add that to the list of the services that we pay annually, the total is huge. The thing that I like most is that you can add unlimited sets of photos. I can only add three on my basic account and it kinda sucks using the same set over and over.

1 comments:

Rosetta Stone Spanish said...

Thank you for sharing, hope to see more useful information