MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, December 03, 2007

Gingersnaps Sale

Wow! I only read about this just now. Gingersnaps is just my favorite. All of their clothes are just soooo cute and fabulous! Almost all of Sandy's outfits were bought from there. I noticed lately though that their prices are getting a bit expensive. I wonder if they will be selling new items as well? Gawd I can already see myself hoarding all the cute tees! It's a warehouse sale so the prices are probably dirt-cheap. Hay, I need to convince The Husband asap.

3 comments:

646-204 said...

Price does not matter if the quality is good....

350-030 said...

Nice Post so I hope you will keep it up.

640-553 said...

I have read my other post form your blog and all of them were informative to read like this one.