MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

More

I should probably rename this blog to Shopping Network. I noticed that my recent topics were usually about shopping and buying stuff online. I'm not usually this shopaholic, in fact my dearest friends can attest how I save money up to the last centavo. Well, blame it on the holidays and the need to spread cheer right?

So back to the topic, The Husband and I will be having another shopping trip tomorrow to buy stuff for ourselves.
- Santa clause outfit for Sandy and her baby cousin Chloe
- two blouses for me
- another shirt and jeans for The Husband
- Sandy's Christmas outfit and hopefully two pairs of sandals

I just can't stop myself in buying more toys that I bought Sandy a toy makeup kit, silver camera and a Little Mermaid phone. They each cost around 100-200 bucks so nothing biggie. I just want her to open as many presents as she can regardless if their cheap and expensive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

naku plano ko din yan kay estong, yung madaming small gifts para madami syang io-open. ayun awa ng Diyos, pinagsiksikan ko sa isang malaking box lahat ng small items para isa na lang ang ira-wrap ko hehe.. para tuloy syang may mini balikbayan box hehe

NFL Jerseys said...

Thank you for sharing, you’re right, you’re just for me is very useful. I really like your post.

gucci outlet said...

Thank you for your usefull information.I like this kind of post which tell us much wanderfull massage.