MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Things to Buy

I saw our old luggage this week while doing a general cleaning. It absolutely needs replacing really bad. We always use my mother-in-law's travelpro luggage whenever we go out of town and I am getting used to its size and portability. It's big enough to fit all our stuff including Sandy's can't-leave-without toys and lightweight enough for me. So I guess we'll add that to our too long list of things to buy next year.

5 comments:

NFL Jerseys said...

This is a great post,which has a lot of readers.
Such kind of post giving us various knowaledge,it worthy to read.It is so wonderful.

asics shoes said...

Thank you for sharing, you're right, you're just for me is very useful. I really like your post.

coach outlet online said...

Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am apreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! all the best!

Promotional Products said...

It is very best and such a superb information you shared here. I enjoy it fully.

Ear plugs nrr said...

In these blog there are so many things which is really very cool and fantastic these all are very excellent i like it so much these all things are great to know about it.