MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Potty Trained?

I wrote about this milestone on my other blog. I'm not sure she's fully trained yet; there are still accidents here and there. I'm just amazed how quickly she adapted to the idea. She has been doing number 2 on our toilet for weeks now. I guess the soft toilet cushion helped a lot. And I think she enjoys hanging out with me in the bathroom while we're waiting for her poop. We talk about the silliest things like the name of the clock (clocky), the sound of the water, the sound of her poop, and even read magazines. Yes, she reads while waiting LOL. And when it comes, she'll say, "did you hear that mommy?". Oh you bet I did, sweetie. The "plok" sound is like a song to my ears. Congratulations.

2 comments:

NFL Jerseys said...

This is a great post,which has a lot of readers.
Such kind of post giving us various knowaledge,it worthy to read.It is so wonderful.

NFL Jerseys said...

This is a great post,which has a lot of readers.
Such kind of post giving us various knowaledge,it worthy to read.It is so wonderful.