MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Inner Child

Who would've thought? But come to think of it, everything is just right except the part where "I don't worry when things look bad" because I'm just the biggest worrier out there. Which is why I love looking forward to seeing great things. I know I can't dwell on negative thoughts alone.




Your Inner Child Is Happy



You see life as simple, and simple is a very good thing.

You're cheerful and upbeat, taking everything as it comes.

And you decide not to worry, even when things look bad.

You figure there's just so many great things to look forward to.

1 comments:

Nike shox clearance said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.