MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, December 03, 2007

His idea of heaven

I've been talking to The Husband every two hours since he left for Sagada. I'm amazed at how clear the cell reception was and he can even hear Sandy babbling in the background. The Husband can't stop raving about how beautiful and cold it is there. Which is why I'm so excited to visit there soon. Aside from the fact that I hate being away from him, I've been dying to go there ever since I saw Sagada photos from a deviantart account. I wonder when it will be? I'm sure it will be just heaven. Literally.

1 comments:

NFL Jerseys said...

Thank you for sharing this information, hope you can often see after the information, get more people to useful things, continue to...