MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Amazing Artworks

Someone left this message on my main blog -

"It was such a delight reading your postings on you and Sherwin and your little princess- more so to see the utter dedication, unconditional love and passion you have for your family. How well you seem to be balancing your carefree spirited nature with your family and work responsibilities. I salute you and i send a thousand blessings your way."


I don't know if any of those are true, but thank you very much. Then I checked her blog and was immediately impressed with her artworks. Check them out here. All of them are just mind blowing. Don't forget to check the Aboriginal Phase series. It's amazing how she was able to capture her dreams in detail. She's so talented. Very original. I'd like to say more but I can't really describe how awed I am.

0 comments: