MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Saturdeeh

Wow, I can't believe we're done with our groceries. I used to love going when it was just hubby and I. Now, it's a stressful chore because instead of comparing prices of the products (which I loooove), I spend my time chasing Sandy and just put whatever I need in the basket without looking at the price. So crossing that off my list of things to do tomorrow is a huge deal.

She's really a handful, our little one. She loves to run all the time and if you're not watching, you will definitely lose her. I'm having heart attacks whenever we go out but we just can't leave her at home when we buy stuff. She loves the mall so much and is so used to the routine that she always say, "let's eat hotdog" when we're about to pay for the groceries.

0 comments: