MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Trip To The Memory Lane

6 songs that take me down memory lane

Letting the cables sleep by BUSH - This songs brings me back to the time when The Husband and I were not yet possible to be together. It’s a long story but it’s always bittersweet whenever I think about it.

Counting Cars by Dishwalla - I go back to when I was single, and things we’re so easy. I work in a real office with friends who adore and love me, and vice versa. We do nothing but work during the day and play from 9PM till 6AM. (translation: drink, dance, drink, hang out, drink) This is also the time when I was starting to notice The Husband who was just “The Officemate” back then.

Kailangan Kita by Gary V - of course! This is my bridal march. When I heard it on the radio, all I can think about is that it’s the song that I want to hear when I walk down the aisle. The guy sang it so well on our wedding that almost everyone cried and those who didn’t felt chills hearing his beautiful voice.

Black by Pearl Jam - this takes me way way back when I was still addicted to chatting. I think I’m 19-20 years old back then and I do nothing all day but chat and flirt LOL. It just feels good to remember those times when you’re worry free.

All I want by Toad the wet sprocket - Ah, high school days. Need I say more?

And of course, two songs that The Husband wrote for me - It not only brings me back to a certain time but it makes me feel so many emotions at the same time; love, sadness, fear, etc.

0 comments: