MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Expenses once more

I've been negligent lately on tracking our expenses. I used to log every centavo that we spend using either credit cards or cash. Lately, our salaries just seem to disappear every weekend that I'm no longer sure if we have savings at all for the past two months. Add to that is my new list of things that I need to upgrade work-wise. My laptop's memory, although 1GB doesn't seem to be enough for my daily use especially if I open Flash, Photoshop, Fireworks and Ultraedit at the same time. And don't forget the 20GB photos and scrapbooking kits that I need to back up. I'll have to purchase a portable hard drive soon if ever I want my laptop's excellent performance to continue.

0 comments: