MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, October 08, 2007

Spare The Rod

... spoil the child. I've always wondered if that's true. Sherwin and I agreed not to spank Sandy unless she's old enough to understand. However, there are times when she's just so hardheaded and kept on doing things that she knows will annoy us. It's so hard to keep your temper in check. Which is why I let her Papa deal with her when she gets out of hand. My heart breaks when I see her face full of tears though that I instantly forget whatever it is that she's done.

Parenting is really hard. No matter how many parenting books you read, there's still no perfect way to raise your child. You're still bound to have tons of hits and misses 'til you get it right.

0 comments: