MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, October 08, 2007

Shiloh Wiloh

I'm addicted to celebrity babies lately, see my post about Katie on my other blog.

This post however, is about the ever fortunate daughter of Brangelina, Shiloh. I'm not that crazy about her but I just thought I'd post her photo here. She looks so much like Brad Pitt except for her mouth which is so Angelina.



He-hee, sweet looking kid huh? I also love how the photo captured Jolie's hair and bony shoulders. Gosh, this post is so shallow LOL. I'm just amazed how these mommies look so good when they were supposed to be taking care of their toddlers every chance they can get. And it sure beats reading news about celebrities going in and out of drug rehabilitation centers.

1 comments:

allegiant air said...

Hi guys I am here to confirm that have the british airways and us air lines really decreased their rates because of the world economical crisis. world economical crisis are leaving the great influence on the all kinds of the business even rental cars.