MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Neverending Christmas List

I'll never get enough of online shopping. Especially when there are new websites like edealfinder.com who helps shoppers save money by offering amazing coupons to almost everything you need. A relative of ours will be coming home from the states this Christmas so I'm having some sort of online panic buying so he can bring the stuff with him. I've already added to my wish list a new pair of skinny jeans and a Croco-Textured Handbag using some Chadwick's coupons. And don't you think I'll forget to grab some Babycenter coupons. Edealfinder.com have so many Babycenter coupons & discounts that I'm thinking of buying a baby Bjorn for Sandy's cousin which can server as our baptism gift for her. Online coupons are just amazing! It's what every shopaholic needs.

0 comments: