MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sandy with her Papa

I had a meeting with my long time client last night. I was hesitant at first because we're meeting around 7PM and I don't know what time we're going to finish. Good thing The Husband was at home and assured me that he can handle Sandy on his own. So at 8:30PM, I was starting to become antsy knowing it's time to put Sandy to sleep and there I was, still talking to my client about business. We finished at exactly 10PM, I called The Husband on my way home and asked if Sandy is crying. He asked why Sandy would be crying. He said the little girl has been very good and didn't give him any problems at all. She ate her dinner in peace, played on her own and just basically became a little angel in one day. I asked The Husband if we're talking about the same kid here, LOL.

1 comments:

Asics Shoes said...

Like most dogs, Sandy gets annoyed when she doesn't get the attention she thinks she deserves.