MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, October 19, 2007

Would Ya?

Been tagged by JennyR!

Would you rather….

1 …eat a live cockroach (the big hissing ones) or eat a stick of butter?
Oh I just love butter so one stick it is!

2 …go bungee jumping or skydiving?
Sky diving definitely! It’s on my list of things to do before I die. Bungee jumping can be done anywhere and I never really liked being suspended with a cable anyway

3…eat a lime or a lemon?
Lemon

4…be stranded on a deserted island alone or be stranded on a deserted island with someone you hate?
I’d rather be with someone I hate. I’m terrified of being alone so I won’t care if he/she is my worst enemy. At least my hate for that person will give me a reason to live so I can hate him some more LOL.

5…be able to read minds or be able to become invisible?
Read minds as long as I can switch it off. Sometimes there are things that you just don’t want to know.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 While I don't want to hurt a buggy, I don't think I could choke down a stick of butter without projectile hurling.

2 Bungee jumping! You don't have anybody strapped to you, you're jumping from a low enough height to enjoy the scenery, and you get to yo-yo!


3 I'd say lemon, but it's a close call.

4 With someone I hate. The way I see it, I'll end up alone either way, but if I start out with behated company, at least I'll have plenty to eat for a while *lol*

5 Become invisable, because I'd like the security walking down dark alleyways or through dangerous neighborhoods. And yes, that's really how I'd squander my power. :) I'm so domestic.