MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Just Me

Still finishing all my backlogs at work. Haven't slept properly for two days (see other posts) and I feel like passing out any minute. Good thing there's blogging to keep me awake LOL. Things are just fine on my fulltime job but I hope it gets better. Another team member was let go yesterday so that just means more work for the remaining staff, mainly me. Not complainin'! I love my job very much. How often can you find something that's willing to pay you big bucks doing what you love at the comforts of your home?

My side projects are doing very good at the moment that I can't help but feel that I can save a lot of money before the year ends. I know I talk about money all the time but it's all for the little one's future.

0 comments: