MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Love This Tag

My abcd .... everything about me.

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Seven facts about me:
I love to eat
Sleeping is a luxury to me
I get paid drawing pretty pictures or in I.T's term, design websites
I'm a sun worshipper
I'm an excellent dancer, if I may say so. I even used to choreograph
Coffee gets me through the day
I've been working since I was 14 years old

A - Age: 28
B - Band Listening To Right Now: David Byrne - Glass, Concrete and Stone
C - Career: Fulltime Mommy, Web Designer, Blogger, Cow
D - Drink or Smoke: Drink, yeah! I wish. Can't drink while I'm breastfeeding.
E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Teta, Novie, Tere
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Bears, they're so cute!
H - Have a Boyfriend: Yeah, The Husband
I - In love: with life. It's so good.
J- Junk Food You Like: Pringles, Lays with sour cream hayyyyyy sarap
K - Kids: Sophia Andrea aka Sandy Kulit
L - Longest Ride Ever: Baguio
N - Names For Your Future Kids: Boy - Juan Manuel
O - One Wish You Have Now: good health
P - Phobias: don't have any but I'm not that crazy about swimming in deep waters
Q - Favorite Quote: It's a beautiful world, everyone's insane. Either you swim or either you fade.
R - Reasons To Smile: My small family
S - Sleeping Hours: never LOL. around 2AM?
T - Time You Woke Up: every 2 hours
U - Unknown Fact About You: I'm scared of what people will say. Sometimes.
V - Vegetable You Hate: okra
W - Worst Habit: napakapakialamera
X - X-rays You’ve Had: chest and back for my scoliosis
Y - Yummy Foods: Italian
Z - Zodiac Sign: Gemini / Cancer

0 comments: