MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

We all need a hobby

Do you have a hobby? I don't. It's not like I still have enough space on my already too tight schedule. Twenty-four hours is not enough to run a household, raise a human being, and deliver quality output at work while still looking sexy for The Husband. But I digress. What I wanted to say is if I have enough time, I'd like to pursue a hobby. I loved to paint and draw when I was a kid but I want something different now that I'm old. I browsed through this hobby shop and saw some telescopes which reminded me on how I used to enjoy reading about heavenly bodies. I think it's something that I can seriously pursue especially now that I have a little girl to share the wonders of the universe with.

0 comments: