MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Market Rates

Let me post on the subject of loans once again. The Husband and I are planning to get another loan when all the installments and credit card debts that we have are paid for, hopefully by March, next year. If things turn out as planned, we can start the loan for a 2nd hand or new car (depending on the budget) before June. Interest rates for car loans are going down so I'm hoping that they get a bit lower next year. I've been monitoring the interest rates on several companies so I can make sure that we're getting the best deal. Plus, I also check out online lending websites like nationsfinance.co.uk to learn more about interest rates and other type of loans such as Unsecured loans and homeowner loans to name a few. You never know when you will need to apply for one so it’s important to be informed on the latest loan news.

0 comments: