MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, October 29, 2007

Living Room Furniture

I'm already listing down my options for the perfect sofa in preparation for our move next year. I know men prefers leather sofas but not The Husband. Like me, he wants something comfortable, soft to the touch, hypoallergenic (if there's such a thing) and of course, easy to clean. So browsing through the Furniture From Home website, I saw a very chic looking, white microfiber sofa that might look nice on our living room. The problem is it's so white and the little girl might not be strong enough to fight her need to draw on it. So as much as I love them, light colored sofas are definitely not an option. Good thing Furniture From Home has a wide range of sofas to choose from. I might go for their mocha or taupe loveseat once I find something nice for the living room.

0 comments: