MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, August 01, 2008

Do You?

Snagged from Aggie

1. Do people ever mistake you for being a different race? Never.

2. Do you have any friends with "benefits"? None

3. Do you like beer? If so, which one? Heineken

4. Do you carry any form of contraceptive with you? Always natural ;)

5. Do you believe "Once a cheater, always a cheater"? Not really.

6. Do you take your daily vitamins? No

7. Do you have over 200 friends in your Friendster account? Yes

8. Do you have a favorite number? 16

9. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed

10. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Oh yeah, you need make the most of what you paid for

11. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out. I want to be able to move freely even when I'm asleep.

12. Do you have freckles? None

13. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Sometimes.

14. Do you chew your pens and pencils? Nope

15. Do you still watch cartoons? It's what I always watch lately, thanks to Sandy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this post is amazing

Anonymous said...

Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out. I want to be able to move freely even when I'm asleep.

write my thesis said...

Creatively great stuff, thanks!

Anastazia Fantazya said...

Interesting article. Thanks for sharinng. Also checkout my blog https://anastaziafantazya.kinja.com

Astoria said...

An interesting list, but this is someone's profile or a way to get acquainted? =)))