MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No Exercise

Ever since our treadmill broke, I've been gaining weight almost weekly. I know I shouldn't blame it on the treadmill but there's just something about running everyday that makes me alert and active the whole day. I was aiming for a weight loss of 5lbs before December but instead, I gained 3 from the last three weeks. I'll have to bug my husband to have it checked and see if it's repairable. If not, I need to find another way to exercise and lose all these flab that's starting to depress me. Luckily, my skinny jeans still fit me so there's no need to panic just yet.

2 comments:

mac cosmetics outlet said...

Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty blog with me. It looks like going to be a sunny day.Hope everyone keep good mood.I will continue reading your post for it tackles different issues in our society that keeps me interested and go on reading the rest of your articles.Good luck to the author!

Asics Shoes said...

There was no obvious impact on exercise substrate use, however. It is possible that the effect of estradiol to constrain carbohydrate use negated an opposing effect of testosterone