MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mini Garage Sale

I'm in the process of de-cluttering our cabinets again. First step was to unearth our old moving boxes and check which items are still good enough to be sold. I just finished selling Sandy's old crocs and some brand new shoes online. Next week, I'll put out boxes for her unbranded old shoes and sell it in our garage. I'm sure plenty of helpers would buy them for their kids. The last time I sold Sandy's clothes, I earned at least a thousand pesos. All of them were in top condition, it's just that they don't fit anymore and I doubt anyone will buy used clothes online. The ones that were too old, I give away for free.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its very nice post. Thanks for sharing this post. Keep it up

Anonymous said...

The sound seems something strange.Anyway i like this post.But what is "Sandy's old crocs"???I love your behavior to the old person......

Anonymous said...

I am pleased about the interesting contributions and would like to express my radix complement in addition. This post is just great. Just keep on writing these kinds of posts.

gucci shoes said...

Childhood special want this small steam, but at that time there was no money, so no one toys. But I hope I can have the child he wanted his childhood.

Christian Louboutin said...

All of them were in top condition, it's just that they don't fit anymore and I doubt anyone will buy used clothes online. The ones that were too old, I give away for free.

mac cosmetics outlet said...

Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty blog with me. It looks like going to be a sunny day.Hope everyone keep good mood.I will continue reading your post for it tackles different issues in our society that keeps me interested and go on reading the rest of your articles.Good luck to the author!