MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Coffee/Pigging Out Meeting

I will be meeting with the mommy bloggers this coming Sunday. It's been so long since I've seen them so I'm sure we will gossip like crazy. The kidlets and hubbies will join us too. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate.

Aside from the never-ending chika, I'm also dying to eat buttered shrimp and baked mussels. I'll have to tell my husband to wake up early so we won't be late. All the preggy mommies will be there and given their appetites, I'm afraid not to come on time just in case they eat all the food BWAHAHAHAHA.

2 comments:

moncler jackets said...

The meeting finally ends an hour-and-a-half later as I leave with an even longer to-do list.Thank you for sharing!

mac cosmetics outlet said...

It help me very much to solve some problems.Many writers pretend to know what they’re talking about when it comes to this topic and in reality, very few people actually get it. I think this is a great post.