MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Bouncing Baby

Just got back from the mall. We went on a quick shopping spree trying to find unique baby gifts for our friend who's throwing a baby shower tonight. The husband kept on teasing me why I was taking too long to shop. I told him it's because I care a lot whether the recipient of our gifts will like their present and if they can really use it. That's why it took us one and a half hour finding the right gift. In the end, we settled with a baby bouncer from Fisher Price. I was looking for something similar to Sandy's old bouncer but it seems the stores doesn't carry it anymore. The bouncer that we got is colorful and has a massager so I was happy about it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How attractive title you have chosen

Anonymous said...

I appreciate that your web site creating a higher value in providing updated information through your web site.

Anonymous said...

As far as i suggest Your Web site acts a great role in providing information to targated visitors. I recognize or rated it as excellent.

Anonymous said...

Overall Blog contain tremendous postings. Very Nice.

Anonymous said...

I appreciate that your web site creating a higher value in providing updated information through your web site.

Christian Louboutin said...

In the end, we settled with a baby bouncer from Fisher Price. I was looking for something similar to Sandy's old bouncer but it seems the stores doesn't carry it anymore.