MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Manic Monday #131

Manic Monday

If you could take more control of one aspect of your life, what would it be?
My health. I never really find time to take care of myself. What with so many things that I juggle daily (parenting, work, household chores), it's just not possible to think of myself. I don't even have enough time for my husband as it is.

If you were to name the difference between the male soul and the female soul, what would it be?
The women soul doesn't care about solving things as long as she can talk about it.

If you had to admit the most selfish thing you do on a regular basis, what would you say it is?
Read ebooks for hours. It's the only hobby that I can afford to do especially when I'm putting Sandy to sleep.

1 comments:

mac cosmetics outlet said...

Thank you for your usefull information.I like this kind of post which tell us much wanderfull massage.Any way I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.