MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Booking Through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday

Whether you usually read off of your own book pile or from the library shelves NOW, chances are you started off with trips to the library.

So … What is your earliest memory of a library?
My earliest memory was when I was 7 years old and I had to get a book on Rapunsel. There was a play and I got the role of the witch even if I haven't read about the book yet.

Who took you?
My teacher. She left me inside to read the story and while reading, I wondered why I had to play witch when Rapunsel is much nicer. Only when I got older did I realize that it's because I have this high pitch voice so I was perfect for the part.


Do you have you any funny/odd memories of the library?

I was 2nd year high school and waiting for my crush to appear in the doorway. I was also sitting in a folding chair and rocking it back and forth due because I was bored. The exact moment that my crush appeared, my chair folded and I fell on the floor. Luckily, when my crush looked at my direction, I was already under the table so he didn't see me make an ass of myself. It's funny because I saw my old crush again last week and learned that he's a futures broker now.

2 comments:

mac cosmetics said...

I think it may be help all of you. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty blog with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! all the best!

mac cosmetics outlet said...

There’s defiantly a lot of great tips here I’m going to try to be more aware of.I am glad to post my views and points in this blog, Blogs are becoming the main source of knowing about things certainty!Its an informative topic.