MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Junk-a-Holic

My mom is into discount furniture that you'll see various of types of furniture in my parents house. This can be a pretty expensive habit too even if they our discounted which is why I'm happy that she discovered flea markets. However, most often than not, she goes home with stuff that have seen better days. I tell her to stop purchasing little knick knacks because they are just dust gatherers. It was only when we watched this episode form Oprah about a woman who can't live in her house anymore because it's filled with junk and old purchases that she decided to stop visiting her favorite stops.

1 comments:

discount furniture said...

I have found lots of deals on furniture for our house online. There are many sales going on so check them out.