MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday 5

Friday 5

1. What’s something really, really stupid you’ve done that could easily have resulted in your own death? Snorkeling on a 15-feet deep ocean without a life vest. I didn't know it was that deep because there are so many corals around me that I can step on. Only when we're back in the room did I find out that we're swimming on deep waters. It would've been okay if I know how to swim. If I knew that my feet could't touch the bottom anymore, I would've panicked and drowned.

2. What makes you feel stupid? Whenever people talk about something that I know nothing about. Or when my boss mentions a new software or technology and all I can do is nod and pretend that I've heard about it.

3. What’s something that’s stupid in a very smart way? I'm stupid with softwares that create HTML automatically. I don't use them because I prefer writing my own codes without any help from an HTML editor.

4. What’s an example of a stupid idea working out in a way that solved a problem? When my friends and I decided to go on an overnight trip on a beach without accomodation or even tents to keep us warm at night. Good thing there were a couple of fire pits around the resort so it wasn't really that cold. Since we have nowhere to sleep, we spent the night lying down on the beach, gazing at the stars. Two of my friends were not talking to each other before that but because of the peacefulness and contentment around us, it made them forget about their issues.


5. There is apparently a brand of packaged popcorn called Smartfood. What might be found in the package labeled Stupidfood?
All I can think of are junkfood and fatty foods.

1 comments:

Rosetta Stone said...

Thank you for sharing, teach us some first aid knowledge so that more people know how to take good care of yourself