MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Just For Girls

One of the great things of having a daughter is that you have your doll to dress up with. Some mothers even wish for a baby girl because of all the cute and fabulous clothing for girls available everywhere. I'm glad Sandy likes to dress up too. Would you believe she chooses her own outfits as early as two years old? I love shopping with her too because she always recommends items for my to try on. Yes, you've read that right. Her choices usually range from flirty skirts to satin dresses.

As for online shopping, you wouldn't believe how huge the industry is for dress clothing for girls alone. I like the dresses from Zara but my real favorite are the ones from Ralph Lauren girls dress collection. Sandy just looks so preppy in the cap-sleeved polo and flared, pleated skirt. Even I would love to have one so our outfits will match. The rugby blue fleece dress will look so cute on her too. Now, if only I can convince my friend to give it to Sandy for her birthday, I'd be a happy mom. :)

7 comments:

abie said...

uy alam mo gusto ko yung 1st picture for bela...montik na nga ako bumili eh...kaso kailangan magtipid...hehehe

Anonymous said...

Nice clothes, thanks for sharing about the site. I think the website is cool and so easy to use.

Mich said...

uy love those dresses! so cute!

Aggie said...

Martha has a shirt dress like that - best gift from Glo ever.

Anonymous said...

Well designs are so simple but its seems that the cloths contain some sort of quality

Anonymous said...

Yes i like those dresses. Green is best. Thanks for sharing this post. Keep it up

gucci outlet said...

There are four seasons in a year.My favorite season is summer .Because when the summer is coming .I can change the beautiful skirt.