MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Expensive Gifts

Guess what my godson is asking for Christmas? He wants either a Wii or a PS2. Of course, he and his parents could just be joking but still, his parents are very close to me so I want to give him something nice. I have no idea what because I don't think anything can hold a candle to Wii. My original plan was to give him a big boy's bike complete with helmet and body protectors. This was the gift that he wanted from me a couple of months ago so I was a bit surprised to know that he changed his mind. Kids nowadays are so much different.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate that your web site creating a higher value in providing updated information through your web site.

mac cosmetics outlet said...

Its an informative topic.I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great blog.There’s defiantly a lot of great tips here I’m going to try to be more aware of.I am very enjoyed for this blog.