MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, August 01, 2008

A Little Bit Country

Carrie Underwood has gone a long way ever since she won the American Idol title. My friend loves her so much and she was so proud that Carrie's face is included in the header of this country music website with other top country music artists. This just proves how big she is. I don't really care about her, honestly. I'm more of a Jewel fan and even used to play her songs in my old guitar. I haven't heard/read much about her lately (or any other artists) though so while my friend is talking nonstop about Carrie, I checked Jewel's profile from the site that she gave me. I'm really so outdated that I didn't know about Jewel releasing her latest album. I immediately checked the site’s country music lyrics section to see "I Do" but it's not available. The lyrics database is pretty huge by the way; too bad they don't have anything on Jewel.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A sweet and little post