MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Old CD

One of our audio racks crashed down while our helper was cleaning it. I was about to tear my hair from frustration until I saw an old audio CD of BUSH. To distract myself from the mess, I decided to turn the DVD player on and listen to my most favorite band of all time. It has been so long since I listened to Gavin's voice, the one that's pre-Gwen era. I admit he's not the very best of vocalist but I just love BUSH's music especially their album Sixteen Stones. I remembered College days and how I spent reading tablatures so I can learn to play their songs in my guitar. I downloaded the songs and placed them in my ipod so I can listen to BUSH wherever I am.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rediscovered 16 Stone earlier this year when ripping my cd collection to my IPOD. For me difinately a classic!

Rosetta Stone said...

She's every album is also good, including 16 long album is very good

flagpoles said...

I never mind their "debut album" that (I believe) was released back in 1994?

mac cosmetics outlet said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.