MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

3X Thursday

3X Thursday

1. What are your favorite colors?
Any shades of green, chocolate brown and reds.

2. What is your favorite kind of clothing to wear? Why? What's your least favorite?
I love mini-dresses, especially those kinds that Twiggy used to wear. Now that Katie Holmes wear them all the time, I asked my mom to make several dresses for me. I wear them whenever we go out regardless if we're just buying groceries or meeting friends. She also made some baby clothes for Sandy so that our outfits will match.

On the other hand, I'm not crazy about anything that's too revealing. And outfits that show your bra straps, no matter how cute they are. There's a reason why strapless bras are created.

3. Do you like to take showers or baths? Why/why not?
I love long baths but seriously, I doubt there's any mom out there who can afford to take two hour baths anymore. I can't even stay inside the bathroom for more than 30 minutes because my little girl will wonder where I am.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site you have here. And it would be nice to see what you to say about 3X Thursday. Most experts on this subject have an annoying have of taking a simple concept and twisting and turning around it until it sounds hellishly complex.