MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Writing and Drawing

I never thought Sandy would be interested in writing. She hates coloring so much that I sometimes end up finishing her first assignment in school. Now, however, you'll always see her either tracing dotted lines, writing on her magnetic board or drawing happy and sad faces.



I really hope she will inherit my love for the arts. There's also this one time when she was so busy that I feared she was doing something dangerous like eating something that was not supposed to be eaten. When I saw what she was doing, I can't help but smile and be proud of her. She drew 10 faces with stick arms and legs, some of them have eyeglasses, mustache, beard and curly hair. When I asked her about who they are, she told me the names of all our friends one by one. Too bad I didn't take a photo.

2 comments:

MAC Cosmetics Outlet said...

I am glad to post my views and points in this blog, Blogs are becoming the main source of knowing about things certainty!Its an informative topic. I will continue reading your post for it tackles different issues in our society that keeps me interested and go on reading the rest of your articles.

essay writing help said...

Paper writing is the most important thing for students of all levels of education, when you do want to get an academic success.