MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

NFL Shows

The Husband is crazy about any TV programs that has to do with the NFL. I guess all guys are like that when it comes to sports. Even my boss, who swore that he never watches TV just signed up for NFL Sunday Ticket from DirectTV. This NFL TV Package lets you watch up to 200 NFL games per season and since they offer it in HIgh Definition too, he just could't resist the offer.

I'm sure my husband would love to have access to NFL TV too. It's just too bad that they don't offer it here. On second thought, I'd probably not let him sign up for one unless he can promise that he will still join us for dinner on Sundays. Since the package offers up to 200 games per season, that means you have a choice of up to 14 games every Sunday. Imagine what damage it can do to our family bonding time LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As far as i suggest Your Web site acts a great role in providing information to targeted visitors. I recognize or rated it as excellent.

mac cosmetics outlet said...

It’s only after editing when I realize what I’ve done. Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.It looks like going to be a sunny day.Hope everyone keep good mood.