MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, August 25, 2008

To Keep Me Going

I love lists. I have them in our refrigerator, on my monitor, my notebook and my desktop is filled with text files containing to-dos.

For the next two weeks, here's what I'm planning to accomplish.

Projects
Design two corporate logos
Send estimate for a website redesign selling horse supplies
Talk to my client about the possibility of using 3rd party software for his social networking project
Brush up on my Flash kills

Home
Sign up for online banking
Be more patient when teaching Sandy her assignment
Organize our important papers
Hold a small garage sale for Sandy's almost new shoes and clothes.

2 comments:

ray ban sunglasses sale said...

This is a good song to listen to a lot of people like

mac cosmetics outlet said...

There’s defiantly a lot of great tips here I’m going to try to be more aware of.I’m very glad that a writer like you invests your time in a meaningful and useful way.I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author!