MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Post-Stress Make-Under

I need a pimple cream really bad. Due to stress and sleepless nights, my face is indistinguishable because of raccoon eyes, breakouts, black heads and two pimples on my chin. This is serious because I never get pimples, even during my awkward, pimple-prone, teenage days. My hair is also a mess - too long bangs, not-so-fab haircut bordering on boring, fly aways. I wish I can have time to visit a salon and pamper myself but the way my work has piling up every hour, I just can't afford to go to the mall anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, luck has been with my side in these cases. I don't use pimple cream and I use talcum powder once in may be 6 months.

I mean I don't ever use any stuffs which are necessary for improvement of the looks of your face and my friends always wonder how I have maintained this kind of post.

Anonymous said...

Gain up to 600 visitors in a day for just one message here.

Anonymous said...

My face is always breaking out. I think that once you get past your teenage years your face should just be flawless! How can I be 27 and still breaking out?!?!? Let me know if you find anything that works