MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, August 25, 2008

MBAP Meet Up

Yes, it's our 5th meet up ever since we all found each other online.





I was so happy to see everyone most especially the pregnant mommies! I can't believe how sexy they looked even with the big bump and all. I'm not talking about the usual glow of a pregnant mom; I'm talking real hot mommas! LOL. I believe my thighs and arms are bigger than theirs and I'm not even pregnant.

Just look at the above photo.

We made plans of having another eyeball before the first mommy (peachy) give birth. This will serve as our Christmas party / Shower party too so I'm pretty excited about that.

4 comments:

Tiffany Jewelry said...

A group of people really happy. A good time, ask yourself, are long no such exuberant. Select quiet is also a good idea.

ray ban sunglasses sale said...

See the picture you can think of the scene together was certainly a very high

mac cosmetics outlet said...

There’s defiantly a lot of great tips here I’m going to try to be more aware of.I’m very glad that a writer like you invests your time in a meaningful and useful way.I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author!

Asics Shoes said...

It has been a while since I last met up with my MBAP friends.