MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, August 04, 2008

Skin Talk

I promised myself I'd take lots of self-portraits. Whenever I browse through my photo library, I feel bad that I don't have a lot of photos with Sandy. I also want face shots because I'm planning to do some scrap about myself. I can't possibly create All About Me layouts without at least my photo right? Ever since I became a mom, I lost interest on picture taking LOL. I blame it on skin breakouts and eye bags, really. I know I should try some acne treatments or at least some eye creams so I can prevent aging. Oh my, did I just typed the word aging?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate that your web site creating a higher value in providing updated information through your web site.