MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Overseas

My friend just won't stop talking about Singapore. She's trying to convince me to work there by telling me about the government and the low crime rate. However, she warned me that it might take a year before I can bring Sandy. Her salary is now times 4 of what she used to earn here in the Philippines, which is why it's starting to appeal to me. Don't get me wrong, I love my work from home job and it's twice the pay of any designer that I know. Still, I can't help but think of the future of my daughter. There are crimes everywhere I go. I'm even scared to ride a cab home at 10:30 PM for God's sake. I don't know, but I will have to think about this real hard. I'm absolutely sure that I can't leave Sandy even for just a few months even if The Husband is with her.

1 comments:

gucci outlet said...

Missions Overseas Missions Overseas Chinese Embassies Chinese Consulates General Chinese Missions to International Organizations.