MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Another Shopping

My sister-in-law found another warehouse selling dirt-cheap contemporary bedroom furniture. She's already getting more information on prices and quality of the items. If they are really cheap, we might head over there this Saturday hoping to find a nice bed for our room and a cabinet for her. We desperately need to update our bedroom furniture because it's starting to look more like a playroom. I'm particularly looking for a queen or king bed so The Husband can finally sleep with Sandy and me. We also need new lamps and could use a computer table with drawers to declutter my workspace.

1 comments:

moncler jackets said...

Thank you for sharing!This is a wonderful feeling when you go shopping.The concept has been conceived and finished the final combination.