MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Off to Sagada

The Husband is leaving tomorrow night for Sagada. This will be the first time that we'll spend more than one night apart and I wonder how much I will miss him. I can't join him because face it, as if I can ever leave Sandy with anyone. And bringing Sandy along is just out of the question. The trip will be too tiring for her plus we're not familiar with the place. So I let The Husband go with his long time friend because he's been dying to go there for some time to take some photos.

I'm a bit nervous too because the weather is not that good for the past couple of weeks. I've read somewhere that there have been some landslide accidents near Benguet. I hope his trip will be uneventful. I also told him to consider his trip as the start of his birthday celebration. He's turning 32 next week and I want him to enjoy the whole month of December as much as he can.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep it up a good post

Jeff Barry said...

I can understand were your are coming from.

moncler jackets said...

Sagada is a 5th class municipality in the province of Mountain Province, Philippines. According to the latest census, it has a population of 10,930 people in 2,158 households.

Rosetta Stone Spanish said...

Weather to a person's mood, there will be a great influence