MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Keeping Everything Safe

I first heard of insurance when the husband and I were looking for a car to buy. The breakdown of expenses included the annual payment for the car insurance. I didn’t think it was important back and I told the husband that we should not go through with that quote. A year after that, we had a minor accident using my mom-in-law's car and the damage, although small was immediately taken cared of by the insurance company. When the husband suggested that same year that we get our life insurance since were planning to have a baby, I didn’t think twice and agreed. I never really understood the importance of insurance until we had sandy. Everything just seems to matter when she was born. We wanted to make sure that shell be okay when we die. With the help of an agent, we compared various packages that that falls on our budget and meet our needs. Since then I became familiar with all types of insurance from home insurance, health insurance and even pet insurance. You just can’t be too careful when it comes to protecting your assets and loved ones.

0 comments: