MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, November 08, 2007

What's Your Flavah

1. What’s your favorite color?
green, pink, purple

2. What’s your favorite quote?
Both from Paulo Coelho’s The Alchemist:
-It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life so interesting
-I’m afraid that if my dream is realized, I’ll have no reason to go on living

3. Favorite television show?
Everybody loves Raymund, Grey’s Anatomy, FRIENDS

4. What part of the chicken is your favorite?
Wings

5. When you get a cold or the flu are you tough or a big baby?
Big baby - whining here and there to get some TLC from hubby

6. Are you more serious or a big dork?
One huge dork

7. Use one word to describe how you are feeling right now.
Ecstatic

8. Name your worst habit.
Like Alpha, I worry a lot.

9. Name a book that you could read over and over again.
Griffin and Sabine Trilogy, Harry Potter 7 (my latest fave)

10. Are you a collector of anything?
Junk, yes.

11. What’s one of your favorite blogs to read?
Aside from the ones on my blogroll, I just love Perezhilton.com, celebrity-babies.com, gavin-rossdale blog

12. Name one thing you are passionate about.
I just love anything that has to do with art.

0 comments: