MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Classy Workspace

I've been so lazy for the past three days. This is the problem when you work from home. There are just too many distractions. Plus a proper office really makes a difference. Which is why my next project is to invest in an executive desk. I saw some nice ones at FurnitureHome.com, my latest favorite Home Furniture store hangout. I've been visiting this site for some time and even made a post about their Dining Room Furniture and Living Room Furniture. They have an amazing collection of almost everything that you'll ever need for your home.

So back to my search for the perfect desk, I fell in love in this Old World Executive desk from their site. It has so many drawers, which will be very useful for me because I have tons of junk and paraphernalia on my current desk. It has a pull out drawer for a keyboard, built in compartment for a PC and huge seat opening for comfortable computer chairs. This desk is just too beautiful for words. I'm sure even my mother-in-law would prefer to work form home if she has a desk like this.




0 comments: